[Sydney] April CocoaHeads is NEXT THURSDAY

mark-...@aufflick.com

Apr 13, 2016, 10:03:50 PM4/13/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

April CocoaHeads: fastlane CI automation & App Architecture with RxPatterns

  • Atlassian

    Level 6 341 George St, sydney (edit map)

  • Look for the Westpac building opposite Martin Place (next to the old Virgin Megastore) and since the bank will be closed there’s a side entrance to access the lifts on Wynyard St.
  • Hi all, we're back on again for April, Thursday the 21st as you'd expect. The only tweak from the proposed calendar (http://www.sydneycocoaheads.com/calendar/) is that Matt Delves may not be able to speak next week, or he might reappear at the last minute if we're lucky :)

    The two confirmed talks both promise to be very useful:

    Enrico Susatyo will talk on fastlane - automate builds, test flight uploads and other CI goodness

    Next up, but lacking a cute project logo to insert here, Terry Stillone will talk on App Architecture with RxPatterns, a Swift framework he has released, in the context of a history of asynchronous approaches (those who know me know I'm very keen on the computer science historical contexts our designs come from :)

    We're at Atlassian like usual, and like usual they are generously providing drinks and pizza. Be there on time at 6:30pm if you want pizza :)

    Please remember that all attendees are expected to be familiar with Sydney CocoaHeads' values and code of conduct: http://www.sydneycocoaheads.com/policies/