Contract for dev with Bluetooth experience

Daniel (Quokka Studios)

Aug 30, 2016, 2:12:33 AM8/30/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hi,

Haven't been active on the group in a while, but I had an enquiry regarding app development involving connecting to Bluetooth devices that I wasn't able to help out with. Perhaps someone here has the right experience for this- check the requirements out and see the contact information below (don't contact me).

Seeking a Sydney based app developer with previous experience in developing apps that control multiple Bluetooth Low Energy devices. For development of an iOS and Android app. Project requires an immediate start and quick turn around time. If you are interested and have the required previous experience please contact Daniel Salmon at dan...@tillerdesign.com or phone 0298185251.

Cheers,
Daniel Ashworth