[Sydney] September CococaHeads is THIS THURSDAY!

Mark Aufflick

Sep 11, 2016, 8:56:14 PM9/11/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

Sydney CocoaHeads, September 15th, 6:30PM at Atlassian.

We have open speaker spots for upcoming months. You can help by submitting a talk.

Also an advance warning—in coming months we'll be enforcing a hard limit of 100 attendees with a waitlist, so that the new Atlassian space isn't too much of a squeezy squish squash. Please get into the habit of RSVPing early, and also be sure to un-RSVP if you can't come any more.

We again have three talks:

• 🚫 Swift Error Handling - Michael Baltaks @ Code Monastery

• 📈 CHPresentationEnhancer - Phil Farrugia @ Bilue

• 📺 Moya introduction - Mark Aufflick @ The High Technology Bureau

RSVP HERE ASAP PLZ KTHX: https://www.meetup.com/sydneycocoaheads/events/234031546/

We're at Atlassian like usual, near the Green Bean Espresso Gym, and like usual they are generously providing 🍻 and 🍕. Be there on time at 6:30pm if you want 🍕 :)

Please remember Sydney CocoaHeads' values being a safe meeting place for all developers. Attendees are expected to be familiar with our (and your) values and code of conduct:

http://www.sydneycocoaheads.com/policies/