[Sydney][JOB] Mobile App Developer at mPort - we are a well established and growing startup

diane.c...@mport.com.au

Oct 31, 2016, 6:45:58 PM10/31/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

Let me know if you are interested in chatting more on email or you can call me on 0415 524401 to discuss.

Advanced Aussie Tech Startup – Mobile App Developer

We are headquartered in Sydney and we have designed and built a world-first 3D body-scanning technology transforming the way the world shops and tracks its health and fitness. Using thousands of items of data, we create an accurate 360-degree 3D avatar for our customers. It is fully automated, and easy to use.

We are now expanding our team, hiring experienced software developers, team leads, and modern architects. Our technologists have talent, curiosity, and a passion for innovating and crafting world-changing software.

We're particularly looking for a mobile app developer with more than 2 years experience in that speciality.

Our current mobile app targets both Android and iOS using Xamarin, but with some native components written in Java and Objective-C / Swift. We’d like to harness more of the native capabilities of each platform while also leveraging responsive web content. You’ll work with and help enhance a RESTful API delivering resources in both HTML and JSON, have a working knowledge of HTTPS, cloud-based CI/CD for mobile apps, and App Store management.

We offer a healthy package for a startup, including equity, no sick leave limit, and hiring bonuses. For the right overseas candidates, we can arrange a working visa so you can experience living in Sydney as well as building an awesome startup. Having staff from the likes of ThoughtWorks, Readify, Dimension Data, Massive Interactive, Atlassian, and Canva, you’ll be joining a great group of talented people.

https://mport.com/

diane.cotterill@mport.com.au

No Recruitment Agencies, Thank you.