[Sydney] May CocoaHeads: Programming Language & Does my backend look big in this?

Karl Bowden

May 13, 2016, 6:42:17 AM5/13/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
  • Atlassian

    Level 6 341 George St, sydney (map)

  • Look for the Westpac building opposite Martin Place (next to the old Virgin Megastore) and since the bank will be closed there’s a side entrance to access the lifts on Wynyard St.

  • WWDC is coming! But first we have May Sydney CocoaHeads Meetup, Thursday May 19th. Just in time to say goodby to Autumn!

    Our two talks for the night are:

    • Does my backend look big in this? - by David Reidy - A look at setting up VPS backends services to support iOS software.

    • Programming Language - by Phill Farrugia - Using language and vocabulary to enhance developer productivity.

    We're at Atlassian like usual, and like usual they are generously providing drinks and pizza. Be there on time at 6:30pm if you want pizza :)

    Please remember that all attendees are expected to be familiar with Sydney CocoaHeads' values and code of conduct:

    http://www.sydneycocoaheads.com/policies/