YOW! Connected - Connecting Mobile & IoT

Craig Smith

Sep 23, 2016, 2:07:20 AM9/23/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

YOW! Connected is coming back in just a couple of weeks! The conference exploring the world of Mobile Development and Internet of Things is being held in Melbourne, 5-6 October.

An impressive 32 high calibre speakers and 2 tracks have been announced. Get unbiased and technically rich talks on topics that include native development for iOS and Android, the developing market for the IoT, UX & design, backend development and the review of several business case studies. Hear from internationally recognised speakers such as Horace Dediu, Suz Hinton, Farshad Nayeri and Rob Elkin as well as the best from Australia including Luke Sleeman, Perryn Fowler, Manuel Chakravarty. Patrick Catanzariti, Paris Buttfield-Addison and Jon Manning.

We also have a number of DepthFirst Workshops where you can get hands-on with our experts including Airshow with Horace Dediu and Farshad Nayeri, Hands On Arduino with Justin Mclean and Introduction to JavaScript Robotics with Suz Hinton.

You'll find lots to learn about and many talks to be inspired by during this fast paced 2 day conference. And for Cocoaheads members, we are offering you a 15% discount on the conference and / or workshops. Use code SYD-COCOA to register.

YOW! Team