YOW! Connected 2016 - Call For Presentations & Invited Speakers Announced

Craig Smith

Jul 1, 2016, 9:49:04 AM7/1/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

Just a reminder that the YOW! Connected 2016 Call for Presentations is now open.

YOW! Connected returns to Melbourne on October 5-6 and once again will bring high calibre speakers and cutting-edge content connecting the world of mobile development and the Internet of Things. Some of our invited speakers have already been announced with more to come:

  • Horace Dediu is a mobile industry analyst and is best known for his analysis and predictions of Apple's business strategy and financials. He is back by popular demand after being a keynote at the 2012 Swipe Conference.

  • Suz Hinton is a JavaScript developer who likes to tinker with hardware, a regular contributor to the open source Node.js electronics scene and will share some lessons on how we can program the “hard” out of hardware

SUBMIT NOW

We are looking for speakers to complete the program and are willing to share their learnings, research or case studies. All the details are on our call for presentations page and the deadline for submissions is July 15, 2016, so get submitting!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Early bird tickets are now on sale for YOW! Connected, so secure your ticket now!

For more details on the call for presentations, speakers and tickets please check out the YOW! Connected website.