iOS developer training in Melbourne – 2-day intensive iOS/Swift course in May

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Feb 14, 2016, 7:24:31 PM2/14/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hey folks!

We (Secret Lab – http://www.secretlab.com.au) are running our popular iOS developer training in Melbourne again, on May 2nd and 3rd. It's an intensive 2-days of training!

You can register and get more info over on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ios-developer-training-course-tickets-21024253107

Early sales are limited in quantity, and the whole course capacity is capped for optimal learning. There will be 2-3 instructors, depending on final course attendance, including Jon Manning, myself, and Tim Nugent –– all co-authors of our Swift/Cocoa books.

Attendees will get a ebook copy of our popular, and well-received new book (which will cover Swift 2.2, coming soon), Learning Swift: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920045946.do

As usual, we have a special discount code for CocoaHeads people (we've had great attendance from y'all in the past), use the top secret promo code "COCOAHEADS" when registering, for $100 off any ticket types.

Feel free to email me (pa...@secretlab.com.au) if you have any questions.

Cheers
Paris

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Feb 29, 2016, 7:29:12 PM2/29/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hi all!

Only a few days left of early bird sales, and the training is also nearly full! Thanks for the great interest from the CocoaHeads community so far!

Cheers
Paris

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Apr 7, 2016, 1:43:45 AM4/7/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hi all!

Thanks for the great interest from y'all so far. We have 3 spaces left! We'd love to fill them with CocoaHeads people!

Let me know if you have any questions!

paris

Jonathon Manning

Apr 26, 2016, 12:03:18 AM4/26/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

Hi all!

Jon from Secret Lab here - I'm running this training with Paris.

We just had a cancellation, which means that there's still time for you to get a ticket. We'd love to see you there!

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ios-developer-training-course-tickets-21024253107

Cheers,

Jon