Looking for a job

Yunzhi Lun

Aug 3, 2016, 8:16:55 PM8/3/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hello Everyone,

In case anyone is looking for an iOS developer, I am currently available and interested in both full-time or contract positions.

I have been working as an iOS developer for over 4 years, with a large number of apps developed for Enterprise as well as the App Store. I have experience in mobile application design and development in both Objective-C and Swift, CoreData, RESTful web services, prototyping, design patterns, SDLC and Agile Methodologies.

I am based in Sydney, have permanent residency and can start immediately.

Please contact me via email lyz...@gmail.com if there’s anything you think I might be able to help you with.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yunzhi