/dev/world/2016 tickets on sale! Join us in Melbourne for our 9th year! CocoaHeads discount inside

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Jun 5, 2016, 4:53:38 PM6/5/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hello!

/dev/world/2016 ticket sales are now open! You can grab our best-price early bird tickets now. Act soon, tickets sold out last year!

Check out the website at: http://2016.devworld.com.au
  • Tickets available on Eventbrite: http://devworld.eventbrite.com.au
  • Use the code "functional" for a special CocoaHeads discount (applies to Early Bird ticket too!)
  • Early Bird tickets include the conference, workshops, and the dinner on Tuesday night.
We'll be announcing more great feature presentations, workshops, and sessions over the coming week(s).

Let us know if you have any questions (devw...@auc.edu.au) or would like to sponsor the event (spons...@auc.edu.au).

Cheers!
Paris
/dev/world/2016 co-organiser

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Jun 20, 2016, 1:50:30 PM6/20/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hey folks!

We're coming up on 50% of our tickets sold, and we don't want any CocoaHeads people to miss out. Suggest registering soon if you're interested :)

We've got great workshops on Test Driven Development with Swift, CloudKit JS, and technical speaker, as well as feature presentations from the inimitable Marc Edwards and Russell Ivanovic (who'll be designing and building an iOS app live on stage), and talks on everything from AB testing, augmented reality, Advanced Xcode, securing iOS apps, environmental responsibility in app development, native vs. hybrid apps, to UI automation tests (and much more more!)

Registration (and a list of sessions, features, and workshops so far) is on the website: http://2016.devworld.com.au
As a reminder, the discount code "functional" will give you a special CocoaHeads discount.

We're proud to be supported by Commonwealth Bank, Appcelerator, RMIT, and Secret Lab (so far! more to come!)

We'd love to see you there! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Paris

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Jul 18, 2016, 9:52:02 PM7/18/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Less than one week left to get a discounted early bird ticket! Join us in Melbourne: http://devworld.com.au

Nearly full :) Reminder that the code "functional" offers a special CocoaHeads discount.

Paris

Jon Manning

Jul 24, 2016, 11:10:42 PM7/24/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that today's the last day for early bird ticket sales for /dev/world. Go get your tickets!

Jon

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Aug 16, 2016, 12:58:16 AM8/16/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Nearly your last chance for a ticket! /dev/world/2016 is in slightly less than two weeks!

Your ticket gets you a workshop, 2 full days of conference sessions, and a conference dinner. Student ticket is only $100 (but doesn't include dinner).

http://devworld.com.au for more info and tickets.

Don't miss out! <3 Thanks all.

Paris