WWDC Parties?

George McKibbin

Jun 4, 2016, 12:54:21 AM6/4/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hey all,

It will be my first WWDC, what's the party situation like? Any major ones I should RSVP to?

Cheers,

George.

George McKibbin

Jun 4, 2016, 1:50:22 AM6/4/16
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
To answer my own question:

There's a WWDC parties app.

I'll be doing:

Sunday: WWDC Hike 2016 then sfMacIndie
Monday: Microsoft
Tuesday: Nest
Wednesday: Yelp (Or James Dempsey and the Breakpoints)
Thursday: Official party thing

If you have any +1s to cooler secret parties let me know haha.

Rob Keniger

Jun 4, 2016, 2:22:30 AM6/4/16
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in hearing from other Aussies going to WWDC, there must be a few of you out there.

This year will be my third time, looking forward to it.

Rob Keniger

Sent from my Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Andrew Harvey

Jun 4, 2016, 2:38:55 AM6/4/16
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, with the rest of the Zova team.

I've RSVPed to a bunch of events. I'll play it by ear as to which ones I attend – it can be a long week and it's hard not to flame out.

A.