Last chance for #DevWorld early bird tix! Melbourne, end of August!

Paris Buttfield-Addison

Aug 3, 2017, 9:10:42 PM8/3/17
to Australian Cocoaheads
hey all!

I know that this isn't really the active place for Cocoaheads anymore, but on the off-chance people are still subscribed I thought I'd post here :)

/dev/world/2017, our 10th anniversary, is around the corner!

We've got a packed schedule of talks, keynotes, workshops, and our usual quiz night.

Our 5 keynote speakers are headlined by Sal Soghoian, formerly of Apple, and we have workshops and sessions on everything from Swift Promises, to ARKit, to Accessibility, to Behaviour Driven Development.

The code "nsdiscount" will give you a discount off the already-discounted Early Bird tickets, and Early Bird sales end TONIGHT!

More info at http://www.devworld.com.au

Cheers
Paris