Next CocoaHeads/Pittsburgh Jan 8

Mark Dalrymple

Jan 5, 2015, 12:28:23 PM1/5/15
to cocoaheads...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Next CocoaHeads Pittsburgh, this thursday January 8, at the Eat N Park in Robinson.

This month kind of took me by surprise - was slacking all last week, and now discovered that this is the earliest possible second-thursday.  THANKS CALENDAR.

I'm going to pimp the "work through a book thing" online this month, and we'll kick it off in Februrary.

For this month, I've got a lecture on network security, HTTPS, and certificate pinning I need to practice, so that'll be the topic!  It's based on NSURLSession, and will be in Swift.

Hope to see folks there!
++md