Meetup on Feb 4, 2010

2 просмотра

crigor

не прочитано,
1 февр. 2010 г., 06:49:3601.02.2010
– cocoaheads-manila
Hello,

Who will attend the meetup on Thursday? We will discuss Lectures 1 and
2 and Assignments 1A and 1B from the Stanford class. I'm already done
with Assignment 1A.

Eumir Gaspar

не прочитано,
1 февр. 2010 г., 06:55:2901.02.2010
– cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going. I just finished part 1 of 1b hehe, ill try to finish the rest later.
--
Eumir Gaspar
Web Developer

Radamanthus Batnag

не прочитано,
2 февр. 2010 г., 23:57:0702.02.2010
– cocoaheads-manila
February 4, 2010
730-930PM
Sagada Solutions Corporation
Unit 2508 Medical Plaza Ortigas
San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center Pasig City, Philippines

Who's coming?

Please eat dinner before coming; I don't have enough funds for
pizza :D
Or, maybe we can have dinner at McDonald's El Pueblo?

paul_sns

не прочитано,
3 февр. 2010 г., 06:08:2303.02.2010
– cocoaheads-manila
+1 for the dinner at McDonald's El Pueblo before the meetup. :)

cakey

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2010 г., 00:18:3104.02.2010
– cocoaheads-manila
+1 mcdo nomnomz

Radamanthus Batnag

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2010 г., 00:29:0604.02.2010
– cocoaheads-manila
McDo dinner: 630pm
I'll have to be in the Sagada office by 7pm though for a short
meeting.

We do the formal meetup at Sagada office 730pm.

My number: 9184255088

Christopher Rigor

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2010 г., 04:44:4804.02.2010