Assignment 2B

Radamanthus Batnag

Feb 17, 2010, 8:03:34 PM2/17/10
to cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
Anyone on Snow Leopard/XCode 3.2 having problems with Assignment 2B?

If you're scratching your head on how to do page 5-6 of the walkthrough, this should be helpful:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1496219/xcode-3-2-missing-class-actions-outlets

paul_sns

Feb 18, 2010, 12:34:51 AM2/18/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Thanks Rad, I actually upgraded to Snow Leopard recently and was also
looking for that info. I added some details to ACBunk's answer on how
I went through it. I won't be able to attend tonight's meetup but I do
hope you can post a summary of your discussions online for the rest of
us who are stuck at home. :)

Cheers,
Paul