All quiet on the western front

Radamanthus Batnag

Apr 8, 2010, 4:42:46 AM4/8/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Hi all,

I apologize for my disappearance in the last few weeks. I promise I'll
make up for it.

Let's resume our coding and do a meetup two weeks from now, April 22.
Let's discuss Paparazzi 1, and for those who are catching up, maybe we
can also discuss HelloPolly.

game?

rad

Eumir Gaspar

Apr 8, 2010, 4:45:21 AM4/8/10
to cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
game!

Eumir Gaspar
Web Developer
http://admoolabs.com

paul_sns

Apr 30, 2010, 1:09:38 AM4/30/10
to cocoaheads-manila
What's the latest? Hanggang Paparazzi 1 pa lang din natapos ko. :)
I'm not sure if I can already attend the live discussions but as
before I can still participate online.

Thanks,
Paul

Radamanthus Batnag

May 2, 2010, 1:28:40 AM5/2/10
to cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
Sigh. I never even finished Paparazzi 1 :(

I'm in the middle of a job switch, and I'm trying to get up to speed on the technologies that will be used on the new job, so most of my spare time goes there, and little is left for iPhone OS dev.
I'll be working from home soon, though, so I'm hoping the time savings from the zero commute time will give me some time for hobbies.

rad

paul_sns

May 5, 2010, 7:30:54 PM5/5/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Yey for work from home! Good luck with your new job and hope to
discuss assignment solutions soon!
BTW, CS193p Spring 2010 has started. The videos are no longer
available in iTunes U but the assignments and lecture notes are still
downloadable from the site: http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs193p/cgi-bin/drupal/.

Cheers,
Paul