[cocoaheads-manila] Mobile Developers Philippines

Ramon Pastor

May 1, 2010, 11:45:03 PM5/1/10
to cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys! Just in case you didn't know, the core team of Mobile Developers Philippines (#phmodev on Twitter) is planning a multi-platform hackathon. It'll definitely be cool if you guys participate since I've yet to meet most of you. Of course, in case you want to meet to discuss any iPhone/iPad dev stuff beforehand, just let me know. Thanks!

Ramon

Sent from my iPad

Radamanthus Batnag

May 2, 2010, 1:22:48 AM5/2/10
to cocoahea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the invite, Ramon. Can you give more details about the hackathon? I'm interested and I'm sure at least others are as well.

rad

filjedi

May 2, 2010, 10:49:25 PM5/2/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Hi Radmanthus,

No confirmed date yet, and we're still working out a complete list of
the covered platforms. However, iPhone & Android are definitely a go,
so it will be great if we have a couple of guys there from the group.
I'll update you when we've finalized the details of the event. Thanks!

paul_sns

May 5, 2010, 7:34:08 PM5/5/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Sounds like fun! Keep us posted. :)