CS193P Website is closed

1 view

Hartsord

Mar 25, 2010, 1:53:32 AM3/25/10
to cocoaheads-manila
They've closed down the CS193P Website for the term, but I found this
on the iPhone-AppDev-Auditor group:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Topic: Winter's Stanford course source code files gone
Lynn Gobin <lynn...@gmail.com> Mar 24 08:04PM -0700 ^

Go to http://public.me.com/lynngobin

I last captured the web site 3/16/10. You'll have to drill down
through the folders to find the files, but they're in there:

www.stanford.edu\class\cs193p\cgi-bin\drupal\system\files (or
something like that!)

Let me know if this works for you.

Lynn

paul_sns

Mar 25, 2010, 6:40:38 AM3/25/10
to cocoaheads-manila
Thanks for the info! I'm currently downloading the file you have
shared and then compare with the files I have.

I'm not sure up to what assignment archive I was able to download. I
believe I have the complete lecture slides from iTunes but I don't
think I have all the zip files for the assignments from the site. :(

On Mar 25, 1:53 pm, Hartsord <harts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They've closed down the CS193P Website for the term, but I found this
> on the iPhone-AppDev-Auditor group:
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>
>  Topic: Winter's Stanford course source code files gone

> Lynn Gobin <lynngo...@gmail.com> Mar 24 08:04PM -0700 ^
>
> Go tohttp://public.me.com/lynngobin

paul_sns

Mar 26, 2010, 4:05:45 AM3/26/10
to cocoaheads-manila
They have now provided an alternative link for downloading the old
files: http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs193p/cgi-bin/drupal/downloads-2010-winter

Get them while supplies last. :)

On Mar 25, 1:53 pm, Hartsord <harts...@gmail.com> wrote:

> They've closed down the CS193P Website for the term, but I found this
> on the iPhone-AppDev-Auditor group:

>  Topic: Winter's Stanford course source code files gone

> Lynn Gobin <lynngo...@gmail.com> Mar 24 08:04PM -0700 ^
>
> Go tohttp://public.me.com/lynngobin

Message has been deleted