Welcome!

Radamanthus Batnag

Jan 16, 2010, 1:48:26 AM1/16/10
to cocoaheads-manila
This post is 24 hours late, but hopefully still useful.

Most of you are probably wondering what's the connection between the
name cocoaheads-manila and Stanford CS193P which is the real reason
why you joined this group. Let me explain.

I'm looking forward a few months from now, when we have (hopefully!)
finished the study group and are all competent iPhone application
developers. I imagine that most of us will still need a support group
- a group of peers to discuss programming challenges with. My hope is
that the study group will evolve to become that support group, and the
local chapter of CocoaHeads (http://cocoaheads.org/).

Thanks, and welcome to the group!