Cocoaheads meeting: January 17 6:00pm – 8:00pm Bodega Bay Tech Talk Room 1950

David Phillip Oster

Jan 14, 2019, 6:37:19 PM1/14/19
to CocoaHeads - Silicon Valley
We've got a CocoaHeads meeting coming up, Thu, January 17, 6:00pm – 8:00pm in the Google building we're in most often.

Bodega Bay Tech Talk Room 1950
1950 Charleston Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94043

We're meeting at the Bodega Bay Tech Talk room, on the ground floor of Building 1950, 1950 Charleston Rd. Mountain View, CA.  Come around to the back of the building (the side furthest from Charleston Rd) and look for the small sign near the door.

Location, here:

I've been having "fun" with updating my personal software to Mojave, dark mode, and Xcode 10, I'm happy to show off what I've got, but this isn't my show.

As always, If you'd like to speak to the group, or have questions you'd like us to discuss at the meeting, feel free to post them here.

David Phillip Oster

Jan 17, 2019, 9:41:19 PM1/17/19
to CocoaHeads - Silicon Valley