Nonatomic Getter

1 view

Jerry Krinock

Aug 17, 2018, 3:14:22 AM8/17/18
to cocoaheads---...@googlegroups.com
David, you were definitely correct about my getter not being atomic. Looks like I missed reading this blog post by Matt Gallagher back in 2009, which is based on some Apple documentation that is now buried in the archives.

http://www.cocoawithlove.com/2009/10/memory-and-thread-safe-custom-property.html

David Phillip Oster

Aug 17, 2018, 1:22:38 PM8/17/18
to cocoaheads---...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I'd forgotten about objc_getProperty and  objc_setProperty