Problem with sending data

marcin.k...@mycit.ie

Jan 7, 2017, 2:18:46 PM1/7/17
to CocoaAsyncSocket
I am build the client iOS app, I am trying to send the String over to a server, when I am trying to do that message is not received by the server until the application is terminated. Communication from the server appears to work correctly. Any idea what could cause that?

Arno Gramatke

Jan 10, 2017, 8:17:00 AM1/10/17
to cocoaasy...@googlegroups.com
Can you send some code showing the problem? Without it is impossible to tell what is going wrong.

Am 07.01.2017 um 20:18 schrieb marcin.k...@mycit.ie:

I am build the client iOS app, I am trying to send the String over to a server, when I am trying to do that message is not received by the server until the application is terminated. Communication from the server appears to work correctly. Any idea what could cause that?

marcin.k...@mycit.ie

Jan 10, 2017, 4:01:36 PM1/10/17
to CocoaAsyncSocket
I got that sorted, the issue was on the server side, thanks anyway