How to enable Logs

ramkumar chintala

Sep 20, 2018, 9:53:16 PM9/20/18
to CocoaAsyncSocket
Hello Team,

We are unable to enable the logs in CocoaAsyncSocket. please help me on this

Arno Gramatke

Sep 21, 2018, 10:50:39 AM9/21/18
to cocoaasy...@googlegroups.com
Please provide code example and a detailed description of the issue that you are encountering? What do you want to log? What did you try to enable logging? Are you using this from Swift? Objective-C? Code samples? Just saying „It doesn’t work! Help!“ won’t encourage anybody to help you.