TraductoPro beta for iOS and Mac app localization

Apr 30, 2012, 12:06:51 AM4/30/12
to cocoa-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We have been working very hard lately on a must-have app localization tool called TraductoPro. I am pleased to let you know that TraductoPro is around the corner.

TraductoPro has been designed to fully automate the localization process for iOS and Mac apps, from strings extraction to translation ordering and management as well as localized resources export back to your code; all within a single app.

However before releasing it to the public we'd like to get as many app owners, developers and marketers as possible to try a pre-release version and provide us with constructive feedback. We want to see how the app performs in various environments.

It is proven that localizing your apps in multiple languages can significantly improve your sales. But the process is painful. We think that TraductoPro will change this for you and save you tons of hours usually spent reading doc and manually managing strings extraction and translation.

TraductoPro supports content translation, App Store metadata translation and Xcode project localization.
You can find out more at http://www.traductoapp.com/traductopro

So if you've got an iPhone, iPad or Mac app that could use localization, please SIGN UP HERE to join our private beta. And if you love the app, we welcome love letters :-)

P.S. Each beta tester who provides constructive feedback will receive a free copy of the app when it is released.

Requirements:
You need to use a Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.x) or Mac OS X Lion (1.7.x)
Please signup at http://www.traductoapp.com/traductopro and feel free to shoot me an email (off list) if you have any questions.

Twitter: @traductoapp ( https://twitter.com/traductoapp )
Facebook: Traducto on Facebook
traductoapp.com