Autolayout and NSWindow

Alex Queiroz

Oct 29, 2013, 6:07:59 PM10/29/13
to cocoa-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am writing a Cocoa application using autolayout directly from the
source code. The NSWindow contents are not stored in a NIB file. I
want this application to have a disclosable view where less used
controls will be added. So the desired outcome is to have a button
that, when clicked, will expand the NSWindow to reveal the extra view.
Currently I am trying to animate the constraint that has the width of
the disclosable view, but that keeps the NSWindow width constant and
instead rearranges the views within. How should I be doing this?

Thanks,
--
-alex
http://unendli.ch/