Deprecation Notice: Launching CockroachDB Community Forum

jessica

Aug 9, 2016, 11:46:30 AM8/9/16
to CockroachDB user group

Hi there,

Thanks so much for following CockroachDB. We’re excited to announce the launch of the CockroachDB Community Forum. There you can find answers, ask questions, and help out fellow CockroachDB users and developers.

We’ll be consolidating all conversations to the new forum and deprecating this Google Group as of August 12, 2016.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

The Cockroach Labs team

Dorian Hoxha

Aug 10, 2016, 11:41:10 AM8/10/16
to CockroachDB user group
There are too many headers on the page. Can you at least remove the top one (or merge it with the 2nd one) ? Talking about "faq,docs,community etc"

jessica

Aug 11, 2016, 11:01:42 AM8/11/16
to CockroachDB user group
Dorian -
Thanks for the feedback. In fact, we attempted to simplify the headers as much as possible, while still making it possible for users to navigate to other sections of the website. We'll continue to iterate on the forum, and I'll note your feedback.
Cheers,
Jessica