Please support this man guys

Mani Karthik

Sep 25, 2011, 9:51:39 AM9/25/11
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com, trivandru...@googlegroups.com
I am not associated with this man in any way. Saw a video on YouTube and I think he's genuine.

As tech enthusiasts, I think we can help him a lot.

Check out to decide if he's good or bad or anything in between and take your call.

http://www.mohananvaidyar.com/

--
Mani Karthik
www.dailybloggr.com

Binoy xavier joy

Sep 25, 2011, 10:19:34 AM9/25/11
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com
Damn! Scary!! Have to stop hotel food :P
--
Regards,
Binoy Xavier Joy

Kenney Jacob

Sep 25, 2011, 10:23:49 AM9/25/11
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com
Interesting, but I am helpless, most of working days I am forced to have atleast 2 meals from hotels.

Binoy xavier joy

Sep 25, 2011, 10:28:33 AM9/25/11
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com
We buy Eastern products daily and it is the one Vaidyar ji is holding. Let me switch to Lalettan's Taste Buds now. He won't be adulterating his fans food na? :P