WordZo Launch on 15th November at Technopark

Anand Subramanian

Nov 13, 2011, 12:38:31 PM11/13/11
to Anand Subramanian
Hey guys,

After almost three years of development, iteration  and reiteration, our earnest efforts on making English language easier – WordZo, is ready for launch.

http://www.theanand.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/wordzo-invite.jpg

Invite the pleasure of your company to the launch of WordZo at the Travancore Hall in Technopark on the 15th November 2011 at 10.00AM. WordZo will be introduced to the world by the Honorable Member of Parliment, Dr. Shashi Tharoor.

Do feel free to contact me at 9846 430 463 or Kenney at 98468 31128 for any information on the launch. Hope you support the launch of our product in any way possible!

Anand Subramanian,
www.TheAnand.com

Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Future is not some place we are going to; but one that we create.