Kochi based bloggers/writers

Mani Karthik

Dec 4, 2017, 2:27:05 AM12/4/17
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

It's been a long time.

Just wanted to let you know that I am looking for Kochi based bloggers/journos who are looking for remote jobs (blogging, reporting, writing).

This is for a kochi-based project and involves lot of local reporting. It's a work from home job, and perhaps will need 2-3 hours daily. You'll have weekly or monthly targets (number of articles to write) and competitive salary with perks. Good thing is that you can work from the comfort of your home in pajamas.

If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please let me know.

Thanks