Looking For A WordPress Hacker

Arun Basil Lal

Jun 9, 2015, 2:39:07 PM6/9/15
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com, barcam...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I am looking for a WordPress hacker for long term hire.

- You don't have to be a full on WordPress developer; basic know-how of PHP and CSS will do.
- Basically you should be able to setup WordPress installs and customize themes, find and install plugins and troubleshoot problems.
- You focus on quality of the output.
- You are a freelancer.

If you meet the criteria, or if you know someone who might be interested, please let me know. Freelancers only please, agencies and companies please excuse.

Until next time.

Arun Basil Lal

Fayaz Yusuf Khan

Jun 11, 2015, 3:04:01 AM6/11/15
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com, barcam...@googlegroups.com
I know a freelancer guy. I just talked with him and he's interested to know more about the work.
You can reach him here: sujay.me on Gmail. He'd be expecting to hear from you directly.

Fayaz Yusuf Khan

Jun 11, 2015, 3:06:10 AM6/11/15
to cochinb...@googlegroups.com, barcam...@googlegroups.com
Correction: The email is sujay.mec