Image missing in published file

1 view

Ingo Dahn

Sep 13, 2022, 4:19:23 PM9/13/22
to CoCalc
At  https://cocalc.com/ingodahn/mathtrek/Looping I published a small file with an image. The image is displayed within CoCalc, but not in the published version. the folder (Skizzen) and the image itself are published as well.

William Stein

Sep 13, 2022, 4:37:21 PM9/13/22
to Ingo Dahn, CoCalc
On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 1:19 PM Ingo Dahn <ingo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At https://cocalc.com/ingodahn/mathtrek/Looping I published a small file with an image. The image is displayed within CoCalc, but not in the published version. the folder (Skizzen) and the image itself are published as well.

The document and any images it refers to have to all be published as
part of the same folder that is published all at once. Unfortunately,
publishing two separate items that refer to each other is not
supported.

1. Put all the things in the same folder foo.
2. Publish the folder foo.

> --
> CoCalc: Collaborative Calculation in the Cloud -- https://cocalc.com
> ---