MID-WEEK COBRA RUGBY UPDATES

Ray

Jun 6, 2024, 1:15:45 AMJun 6
to cobrarugby, Darryll Sinnappa
Dear COBRAs

Bear with me, a few more games left in the league.

Blacks & Stingers
A reminder of this week's game at UPNM, Sg. Besi

Blacks vs KL Tigers (4.30pm)
Stingers vs Supark Grizzly (2.30pm)

COBRATS
Well well well, what do we have here. .

6acbb0ea-534f-49c4-8583-b6bc3fcbde05.png

Parents Touch Championship @ Padang Astaka, 6 July 2024, 8am
I think this is something of a tradition.  Also, heard from President Daryll that this is when the House Captain, Sean 'Orange Boots' Pereira likes to show his moves on the field. Let's see come the day.

Trainings
Unraveling some training mysteries (especially for Faizan, this for you bro.)

Regular training details:-

Saturday 8.30am to 10.30am
Back to Basics,
An introduction to rugby for all beginners ages 6 to 12. The session is conducted by Coach Louis and is compulsory for all newbies to attend for a minimum period of 3 months.

Sunday 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Age group training for 5 to 16 year olds.

There's a Girls Touch section for Girls ages 10 to 17, and the COBRATS will introduce in July 2024 a Girls Contact for ages 11 to 16.

And that's it. Catch you at the next one.

Regards
Ray

Sean Pereira

Jun 6, 2024, 1:29:21 AMJun 6
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, Darryll Sinnappa
Mr Ray,

It’s really nice of you to have you back on comms ! Bringing smiles and memories back!

Sean “Orange Boots” Pereira will be on the field ! Putting on a show with White boots nowdays ! White to signify the innocence and purity of the owner !

Catch you at the next one !

Thank you.

Regards,

Sean Pereira,
Compulsory Events & Exhibitions Sdn. Bhd.

--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---