Mrs Hui (Dr Sum Lan Gan)

darryll....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2023, 4:42:01 AM2/9/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com

Dear members and friends,

It is with great sadness that I will have to announce the departing of Mrs. Hui (Dr Sum Lan Gan). Our deepest condolences to her children Elaine and John and to all her grandkids. Cobra and the rugby fraternity will always be deeply indebted to both her and her family. May her soul rest in peace.

Loosing a loved one is never easy. We wish the family all our thoughts and prayers in this moment of grief of theirs.

With Sincerest sympathies,

Darryll

image001.png

darryll....@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2024, 7:23:42 PMJan 22
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com

Dear members and friends,

It is with great sadness that I will have to announce the departing of Mr. Stewart Rowe. Our deepest condolences to his daughter, Sharon and to all his loved ones. He played a very active and prominent role in Cobra as a player and active administrator for many years. May his soul rest in peace.

We wish the family all our thoughts and prayers in this moment of grief of theirs and we will update you of the funeral services once we get confirmation from his family.

image002.png

JOSEPH GOMEZ

Jan 23, 2024, 12:43:23 AMJan 23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the info Sir. Condolences to Mr Stewart Rowe’s family.

Joseph Gomez

Executive Director

logo ser (2)

Servicom Medical S/B.

A2-20, PJIP

No 3, Jalan Kemajuan, Section 13

46200 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor, MALAYSIA

Mobile: +6012 2087978.

LinkedIn

Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential and privileged information meant only for its intended recipients(s).  If you are not the , or among the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this message or any part thereof is strictly probibited. Please delete the entire message and inform the sender of the error. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are unrelated to official business of the Servicom Group should not be understood given or endorsed by Servicom Group.

--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---

image001.jpg
image003.png

ping hiowcheng

Jan 23, 2024, 1:42:30 AMJan 23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, JOSEPH GOMEZ
Sincere heartfelt condolences to Sharon Rowe

darryll....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2024, 9:46:31 PMJan 23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com

All friends, peers and fellow rugger mates of the late Mr Stewart Rowe,

The following info been shared to us by his family. Anyone wishing to pay last respects, kindly take note:-

With Sympathy,

Darryll

Subject: Mr Stewart Rowe

image001.png