Fwd: COBRA makes it to the MSNS-KRS Rugby League finals!

1 view

Nalina Nair

Jul 3, 2024, 6:18:08 AM (4 days ago) Jul 3
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

Big news! COBRA's Stinger and Black teams have made it to the MSNS-KRS Rugby League finals. Let’s rally behind our teams and cheer them on to victory!!

Here's the details of both games:

Dark Purple Gold Ramadan Greeting Instagram Post.png

Bowl Category
COBRA Sting vs UPNM Smookies
6 July 2024 (Saturday)
2.30pm
UPNM Sungai Besi
https://maps.app.goo.gl/MTjmHvhv156drKEo7

Cup category
COBRA Black vs KL Tigers
7 July 2024 (Sunday)
4.30pm
TUDM Subang

See you there this weekend!

Cheers,
Nalina
Hon. Secretary of COBRA Rugby Club
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

ong yong kin

Jul 3, 2024, 6:38:45 AM (4 days ago) Jul 3
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nalina,

Greetings from London.

Thank you your email today (below) and happy
to note the contents therein.

Good luck to both Cobra Stinger and Cobra Black in their respective Finals.

Kind regards,

Sunny ONG
Former Hon. Secretary COBRA (1972-74)

P.S. Please let me know the results of the
       Finals. Thanks.)
--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---