Happy Birthday : Safaruddin

tee jay tan

Jan 5, 2023, 8:04:52 PM1/5/23
to cobra rugby club
Good Morning and Happy Birthday Safa,

Wishing you great health always

Regards

TJ

to...@rqnet.com.my

Jan 5, 2023, 8:34:10 PM1/5/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Young Past President,

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great time celebrating.

Tommy
--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---

PYEYEOH

Jan 5, 2023, 8:36:52 PM1/5/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday SAFA

--

Prof Dr Ernest Yeoh
MB.Ch.B (B’ham), FRCS (Ed)

Francis Chew

Jan 5, 2023, 11:06:04 PM1/5/23
to Cobrarugby
Happy Birthday Safa. Good Health and Happiness.

Best Wishes,
Francis

Good Morning and Happy Birthday Safa,

Wishing you great health always

Regards

TJ

--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---

safaruddin muhammad

Jan 5, 2023, 11:08:57 PM1/5/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com

jefftlester@btinternet.com jefftlester@btinternet.com

Jan 6, 2023, 2:12:34 AM1/6/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Safa,

Just like to add our best wishes on your birthday whatever the number is?

In Welsh it's Penblwydd Hapus!

Best wishes also to Rose.

Jeff and Jill Lester

Craig Brown

Jan 6, 2023, 7:09:45 AM1/6/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Safa - have a great day.
😊

May 4, 2023, 12:01:19 AM5/4/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra10s-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members and Friends of COBRA,

We are pleased to announce that after many postponements, due to a variety of reasons totally beyond our control, the Club will host the 50th COBRA 10s on 11th and 12th November 2023.

The plan is to host it on our home pitch, for a change, primarily to ensure that our bar and restaurant is within walking distance.

With this early warning we hope many of you will be able to join us to help make the event more memorable. We have secured good rates with a good hotel, also within walking distance to avoid DUI/WUI  cases.

If Jeff is able to muster a team we can include a Legends Match as part of the programme.

To date a good line up of teams from many countries has been secured. We have a few slots still available for the 16 team event.

Attached is a copy of our invitation to teams. If any of you are aware of teams who would be interested to participate please extend a copy on our behalf. As can be gathered from our letter COBRA will take care of teams from airport to airport. They just need to get here.

We were informed the 10s format is quite popular in Wales,

Looking forward to a good catch up this November.

Meanwhile take care and stay safe.

With warm regards from all of us at COBRA,

Tommy

Invitation to Participate 50th Edition Cobra 10s 2023 (11 & 12 November 2023).eml
Invitation To Teams - Cobra 10s 50th Edition 2023.pdf

JOSEPH GOMEZ

May 4, 2023, 12:57:43 AM5/4/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra10s-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sir Tommy,

If any help is needed , please do give me a call. I am willing to assist if you can buy for me some beers. Ha ha.

Take care,

Joseph Gomez

--

COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---

to...@rqnet.com.my

May 4, 2023, 3:45:59 AM5/4/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra10s-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Joseph,

Thank you very much again for your prompt, as always,  offer of assistance.

Will keep you posted.

Regards

Tommy

to...@rqnet.com.my

Sep 27, 2023, 12:25:54 AM9/27/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra10s-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members and Friends of COBRA,

Hope you are all enjoying the ongoing Rugby World Cup.

We have witnessed many exciting matches with some great performances. Jeff is definitely gloating over the performances by the Welsh team, especially the demolition of the Wallabies.

The build up to the knock out stages is excellent.

On the home front we are pleased to update that the 50th COBRA 10s will take place as scheduled.

We have 8 overseas teams and 2 local teams participating in the Men’s category and 5  teams including two from Singapore in the Ladies category.

The Committee has also secured a great partner to take over the Club bar and restaurant. It has been renovated and upgraded far beyond our imagination and is ready to assist with hosting the 50th COBRA 10s.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Please let us know if any of you would like us to assist with accommodation

Meanwhile wishing all an enjoyable time watching the remainder of the World Cup.

With warm regards to all from COBRA.

Tommy

JOSEPH GOMEZ

Sep 27, 2023, 2:10:55 AM9/27/23
to cobra...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Sir Tommy for the updates. It is appreciated.

Take care,

Joseph Gomez

Executive Director

logo ser (2)

Servicom Medical S/B.

A2-20, PJIP

No 3, Jalan Kemajuan, Section 13

46200 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor, MALAYSIA

Mobile: +6012 6307978

LinkedIn

Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential and privileged information meant only for its intended recipients(s).  If you are not the , or among the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this message or any part thereof is strictly probibited. Please delete the entire message and inform the sender of the error. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are unrelated to official business of the Servicom Group should not be understood given or endorsed by Servicom Group.

Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 12:26 PM
To: cobra...@googlegroups.com
Cc: cobra10s-...@googlegroups.com

--