56th Annual General Meeting of Cobra Rugby Club for 2024 ("AGM")

1 view

Cherian Kuruvila

Apr 12, 2024, 9:25:30 AMApr 12
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com
Dear members and friends,

Greetings from the Cobra Rugby Club.

I refer to Cobra Club President Mr. Darryll's email of 10th April 2024, informing of the impending AGM  on 27th April 2024.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Exco has decided that the 56th AGM which was fixed on 27th April 2024 is to be postponed to another date in due course. This is due to the extension of time being  sought from the Sports Commissioner  to complete the audited accounts that are required to be tabled at the AGM . The extension of time  is required due to the additional time being taken to prepare the  2023 accounts and the subsequent  audit, following  the tournaments held in 2023 namely   Cobra 10s 50th edition and MBPJ - Cobra Mini's  .

We will notify yourselves of the new date of the AGM once we are given the approval by the Sports Commissioner.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Cherian Kuruvila
Secretary
Cobra Rugby Club

JOSEPH GOMEZ

Apr 12, 2024, 10:13:41 AMApr 12
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com

Noted Mr Cherian, Thank you for all the effort by the exco.’.

Joseph Gomez

--
COBRA RUGBY - Passion For Rugby
---