COBRA Members Day - Every Tuesday.

Sean Pereira

Feb 1, 2024, 11:12:50 PMFeb 1
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, cobra...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Hegarty, bi...@vfuae.com

Dear Cherished Members of Cobra Rugby Club,

We hope this email finds you well.

Our Bar & Restaurant team is happy to announce that we are launching a Cobra Members Day in appreciation of all the support given to the club to date by each and every one of you.

Every Tuesday starting from the 6th of February 2024, between 6pm to 10.30pm :-

Cobra members will be entitled to 20% off Food purchases excluding Special Promotional Items.

Cobra members will be entitled to 10% off House Pouring wins and House Pouring Spirits by the shots.

Our beer prices and packages are already one of the more affordable ones in town !

We hope this new initiative will bring more of our cherished members back to patronise the club and relive the fond memories we have all lived in!

See you all at the Bar soon !

Thank You.

Regards,

Sean Pereira,

House Captain.

Cobra Nights - Tuesday Nights..pdf

Cherian Kuruvila

Feb 2, 2024, 12:15:35 AMFeb 2
to cobra...@googlegroups.com, Sean Pereira
( Forwarding on behalf of Club Captain - Sean Pereira)

--
COBRA RUGBY EXCO - "Passion For Rugby"
---

Sean Pereira

Feb 2, 2024, 12:20:43 AMFeb 2
to Cherian Kuruvila, cobra...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sean Pereira,
Compulsory Events & Exhibitions Sdn. Bhd.