Notice of the 56th Annual General Meeting of the Cobra Rugby Club to be held on 25th May 2024

1 view

Cherian Kuruvila

May 11, 2024, 10:23:34 AMMay 11
to cobra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

Greetings from the Cobra Rugby Club. Enclosed is the Notice dated 10th  May 2023  for the 56th  Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Saturday 25th May 2023 at 2 pm . We are pleased to inform you that lunch would be served at 12.30 pm  to 2.00 p.m , prior to the AGM.

We plan to have the AGM in a hybrid manner, with physical and virtual attendance.  It is also requested that all members make an effort to attend the AGM. It would be appreciated if we could have confirmation of attendance in either manner for our planning and arrangements.

Also enclosed is the President's Report dated 10th  May  2024  and the Minutes of the 55th Annual General Meeting held on 29th April 2023.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Cherian Kuruvila
(Hon. Secretary)
Notice of Cobra Rugby Club's 56th AGM 2024 (25-05- 2024).pdf
COBRA - AGM 2024 - PRESIDENT'S REPORT FOR 2023 .pdf
COBRA RC - MINUTES OF THE 55TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COBRA RUGBY CLUB HELD ON 29th April 2023.pdf