BioModelling Spring 2023

Kretaks

Apr 27, 2023, 4:22:27 AM4/27/23
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am forwarding this message from my supervisor:

Dear Colleagues,

12.-14. June 2023 Computational Systems Biology Group from the University of Latvia is organising BioModelling Spring hands-on workshop in Riga.
That is an event where we invite modelling software users and developers to share their latest developments and experiences in hands-on sessions.

The python version of CellNetAnalyzer (CNApy) will be the main “work horse” of the course. See the program attached!

The event is free of charge. Coffee breaks will be provided.

Link to the event and registration: https://ej.uz/BMS23

With best wishes,
Egils Stalidzans http://biosystems.lv/egils
senior researcher  Google Scholar
Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology http://www.lu.lv/mbi/
University of Latvia http://www.lu.lv/eng/
Room 725, Jelgavas iela 1, Riga, LV1004, Latvia