Identify dead-end metabolites and blocked reactions

Liuyw

Jul 11, 2018, 8:39:10 AM7/11/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi everyone,
    When I use matlab2018a to running instruction of ‘identify dead-end metabolites and blocked reactions‘,Something went wrong:
   >> [deadEndMetabolites, rootGaps, downstreamGaps] = gapFind(model, 'true')
 warning: Unknown parameter: 'printLevel'

 > In solveCobraMILP (line 522)
  In gapFind (line 195)
The index of position 1 is outside the range of the array.
error gapFind (line 198)
metsProduced =
solution.full((n_v+n_wij_IR+n_wij_R+1):(n_v+n_wij_IR+n_wij_R+n_xnp),1);
>>  [deadEndMetabolites, rootGaps, downstreamGaps] = gapFind(deadEndMetabolites, 'true')
This type of variable does not support indexing using points.
error gapFind (line 58)
M = length(model.rxns); %this was set to 100 in GAMS GapFind implementation
    What should I do?

problem.m

Laurent Heirendt

Aug 7, 2018, 7:45:14 AM8/7/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi,

May you share the model?

Does this error occur as well with another MATLAB version? May you attach the systemConfigReport?

Best regards,

Laurent