Proprecessing expression data into ubiquityScore for mCADRE

boyu jiang

Mar 12, 2023, 11:50:38 PM3/12/23
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi,

With more exploration of the tutorial of extractionTranscriptomic and testing my own transcriptomic data, I found it a little confusing about how to prepare the input file of UbiquityScore. I have got similar expression data as that of the dataEcoli.mat, but I have no idea how to get the option.ubiquityScore form expression data in dataEcoli.mat.

I have run "expressionRxn = mapExpressionToReactions(model, expression)", but the output was different from that of the options. ubiquityScore, which contains different values and even negative value(-0.0833). Also, I have tried the procedure on the original paper of mCADRE, but still got a different ubiquityScore.

Could you please give me some clues about this issue? It will be of great help to me, thank you so much!

Sincerely
Boyu

Ronan M.T. Fleming

Mar 21, 2023, 3:31:58 PM3/21/23
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Boyu,
why not try something newer:
Regards,
Ronan

--

---

Mr. Ronan MT Fleming B.V.M.S. Dip. Math. Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
School of Medicine,
National University of Ireland, Galway.
&
Assistant Professor,
Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology,
Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research,
Faculty of Science,
Leiden University.
&
Coordinator of the Horizon Europe project "Reconstruction and Computational Modelling for Inherited Metabolic Diseases" (Recon4IMD)
Peer-reviewed publications: https://goo.gl/FZPG23
Mobile:  +353 852 109 806
Skype: ronan.fleming
(This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.)