Warning: Unknown parameter: 'printLevel'

Bhushan Dhamale

Jan 19, 2018, 1:45:33 AM1/19/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hello All,
I am having a certain issue with the gapFind function, and I would appreciate some help in understanding it.

Whenever I use gapFind, I always get Warning: Unknown parameter: 'printLevel' as the first line of the output.
The documentation of gapFind does not say anything about printLevel.
What is the meaning of this warning? How do I get rid of it? Does it have any bearing on the gapFind output?

P.S. I am attaching the live script and the HTML file for reference.
gapFind.html
gapFind.mlx

Thomas Pfau

Jan 19, 2018, 2:00:37 AM1/19/18
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Bhushan,

You can safely ignore that warning. It is due to the solveCOBRAXYZ functions allowing many different types of settings being passed in. This warning stems from gurobi which gets a parameter name that it does not know (and thus ignores). The parameter is set earlier on in a parameter struct (the contents of which are passed on to the solvers).

Best,

Thomas

--

---

Université du Luxembourg
Faculté des Sciences, de la Technologie et de la Communication
Campus Belval, Biotech II 115
6 avenue du Swing
L-4367 Belvaux
Tel: (+352) 46 66 44 5309
Email: thoma...@uni.lu

Bhushan Dhamale

Jan 19, 2018, 4:26:46 AM1/19/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hello Thomas,
Thank you for the quick resolution of my query.