errore in mapExpressionToReactions()

Hamidreza S

Aug 18, 2019, 9:03:51 AM8/18/19
to COBRA Toolbox
Good day,

I am trying to map gene expression values to reaction expression through the function mapExpressionToReactions(model, expression) with recon models as general reference model. It is always sucssesfule when I use any of the recon models 202, 203, 2.2 and 301, however I always get the following error when I try to do it with Recon 204. It also fails when I try the function GPRparser(model) with recon 204, but works for all of the above mentioned recon models.

expressionRxns = mapExpressionToReactions(recon204Model, expressionData);

Error using cellfun
Non-scalar in Uniform output, at index 1, output 1.
Set 'UniformOutput' to false.
Error in Node/getFunctionalGeneSets (line 287)
                    pos = cellfun(@str2num, childliterals);
Error in GPRparser (line 31)
        currentSets = head.getFunctionalGeneSets(model.genes,getCNFSets)';
Error in mapExpressionToReactions (line 29)
parsedGPR = GPRparser(model,minSum);% Extracting GPR data from model

I have attached my system configuration log file here. I would really appreciate any hint regarding this error.

Thanks in advance,
Hamidreza
COBRAconfigReport.log