Error in using COBRA ToolBox in matlab for reading a model in xlsx format

Sandhya Rai

Jan 28, 2024, 10:35:53 PMJan 28
to COBRA Toolbox
Dear CobraToolbox community,

I am new in the area and using this toolbox for doing some FBA analysis on Chlorella species. I have a model which is in xlsx format. But I am unable to load it in Cobra. I did format it according to the example file shared on github but still getting the following error.
Error using cellfun
Non-scalar in Uniform output, at index 2, output 1.
Set 'UniformOutput' to false.

Error in xls2model (line 322)
    Comps = cellfun(@(x) x{1} ,cellfun(@(x) regexp(x,['.*\[([' strjoin(compartmentAbbr,'') '])\]$'],'tokens'), matchingmets));

Error in readCbModel (line 221)
        model = xls2model(fileName, [], defaultBound);

I am attaching the model xlsx file for reference. Any suggestion as to what might be going wrong. Looking forward to the reply.

Thanks and regards,
Sandhya

iCZ843_model_new.xlsx