Problem about image processing toolbox

yue wu

Dec 21, 2017, 1:32:07 PM12/21/17
to COBRA Toolbox
I have try use testAll in cobra toolbox. There is warning in the following
__________

Running testConnectedComponents
Warning: Image Processing Toolbox is not installed or not licensed.
Aborting test.
.
Done testConnectedComponents
__________

I did have installed Imaging processing toolbox in matlab as shown in add-ons. There is no error in initCobraToolbox as well.

What can I do for this problem?

Thanks.

yue wu

Dec 21, 2017, 1:34:07 PM12/21/17
to COBRA Toolbox
By the way it is matlab 2017a.

Thomas Pfau

Dec 22, 2017, 12:59:17 AM12/22/17
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Yue,

Do you actually have a license for the Image processing toolbox? You can install toolboxes without them being licensed which will lead to the files being present but not working.

If you have a license (you can check this by testing if  license('test','Image_Toolbox') returns 1), could you please post the results of generateSystemConfigReport.

Best,

Thomas

On 2017-12-21 19:32, yue wu wrote:

Unsubscribe

It appears that you have subscribed to commercial messages from this sender. To stop receiving such messages from this sender, please unsubscribe

--

---

Université du Luxembourg
Faculté des Sciences, de la Technologie et de la Communication
Campus Belval, Biotech II 115
6 avenue du Swing
L-4367 Belvaux
Tel: (+352) 46 66 44 5309
Email: thoma...@uni.lu

yue wu

Dec 22, 2017, 9:21:37 AM12/22/17
to COBRA Toolbox
Yeah,
I have license for image processing toolbox.
license('test','Image_Toolbox')

ans =

     1

I have update the Report on the attachment.

Thanks a lot!

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 12:59:17 AM UTC-5, Thomas Pfau wrote:

Hi Yue,

Do you actually have a license for the Image processing toolbox? You can install toolboxes without them being licensed which will lead to the files being present but not working.

If you have a license (you can check this by testing if  license('test','Image_Toolbox') returns 1), could you please post the results of generateSystemConfigReport.

Best,

Thomas

yue wu

Dec 22, 2017, 9:22:18 AM12/22/17
to COBRA Toolbox

yue wu

Dec 22, 2017, 9:29:17 AM12/22/17
to COBRA Toolbox

Laurent Heirendt

Dec 22, 2017, 9:33:11 AM12/22/17
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi,

The version of your COBRA Toolbox is from September 7th, 2017. Since then, 1047 changes have been made.

May you update?

Thanks,

Laurent