Cobra Users Survey re: Community Standards and Resources

Maureen Carey

Jan 30, 2019, 10:15:58 PM1/30/19
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi Everyone!

As a follow up to the Community Standards and Resources panel discussion at the COBRA 2018 conference in Seattle, we ask that you participate In a brief poll to solidify some of the discussion points; the poll should only take 5-10 minutes to complete.

All COBRA users are welcome to complete the survey - please share with your colleagues and provide your feedback.

Thanks,
Maureen Carey
James Yurkovich
Jason Papin

Maureen Carey

Jan 31, 2019, 9:18:16 AM1/31/19
to COBRA Toolbox
Here is the link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/muwqARkQWytOcC9m1

Thanks!

Ronan M.T. Fleming

Jan 31, 2019, 9:29:42 AM1/31/19
to COBRA Toolbox
Dear All,

this new poll is a follow up to the Community Standards and Resources panel discussion at the COBRA 2018 conference in Seattle.

Everybody who uses the COBRA toolbox should complete the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/muwqARkQWytOcC9m1

Why everybody? Because we will use the statistics on the number and fraction of responders who use the COBRA toolbox to help support future funding applications that support the maintenance and future development of the COBRA toolbox, COBRA.jl, MATLAB.devTools, COBRA.binary etc etc. All of these open source tools are developed with funding from grant proposals, there is currently no other source of funding, so please do take the time to complete the survey.

Regards,

Ronan

--

---

Mr. Ronan MT Fleming B.V.M.S. Dip. Math. Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology,
Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research,
Faculty of Science,
Leiden University.
&
H2020 Project Coordinator
Systems Medicine of Mitochondrial Parkinson’s Disease
Mobile:  +353 873 413 072
Skype: ronan.fleming
(This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.)