The model does not grow enough

dtusso

Apr 29, 2024, 3:42:29 PMApr 29
to COBRA Toolbox
Dear all

I'm currently working on constructing a model, and during this process, several TICs were identified and resolved. However, now the biomass growth rate (miu) has decreased and is lower than the experimental value. Could this be due to improperly resolved TICs? Has anyone else experienced a similar situation and can offer assistance, please?.

Thank you

Ronan M.T. Fleming

Apr 29, 2024, 7:10:57 PMApr 29
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi ?
how were the "thermodynamically infeasible cycles, this is TICs" resolved?
Regards,
Ronan
> --
>
> ---

Mr. Ronan MT Fleming B.V.M.S. Dip. Math. Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
School of Medicine,
University of Galway,
Ireland.
Coordinator of the Horizon Europe project "Reconstruction and
Computational Modelling for Inherited Metabolic Diseases" (Recon4IMD)
Peer-reviewed publications: https://goo.gl/FZPG23
Mobile: +353 852 109 806
Github: @rmtfleming