What is the purpose of the function outputNetworkOmix?

Denise Thiel

Jan 31, 2019, 6:34:53 AM1/31/19
to COBRA Toolbox

What is the purpose of the function outputNetworkOmix?
It writes a txt file and so far I didn't find any options in Omix to import a network in txt format.
Also it would be nice if the user could change the output file name and file path.
In the documentation you should mention what kind of output the function produces such that I don't have to blindly try out what happens and risk having files overwritten.

Laurent Heirendt

Jan 31, 2019, 7:45:47 AM1/31/19
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi Denise,

According to the documentation of omix, you may also import the network from a CSV file.

As the COBRA Toolbox is an open-source project, contributions are welcome.

If you feel that additional functionality is required, or that the documentation could be improved, please feel free to contribute.

All you need to get started is explained here: https://opencobra.github.io/cobratoolbox/stable/contributing.html

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you need assistance to submit your contribution.

Best regards,

Laurent