createMultipleSpeciesModel() conflicts with thylakoids

Elisabeth Bubna-Litic

Feb 3, 2023, 5:34:21 AM2/3/23
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi,
I'm trying to build a multiple species model for a consortium of a photoautotroph (Synechocystis 6803,  SynCJ816) and heterotroph. However the added compartment 'lumen' conflicts with the thylakoids included in the photoautotrophic model, as both are labelled 'u'.
I have tried changing the thylakoid abbreviation by S_edit.comps(5) = {'t'}; but this ends up giving me a model without the thylakoid reactions entirely.
Any advice how to get past this?
Thanks!
Elisabeth

PS: I'm using Matlab R2019a, Cobra Toolbox 3.0