COBRA Toolbox Test in Win10 and MATLAB R2018a

Batuhan Cakir

May 5, 2018, 7:29:55 AM5/5/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hello everyone and dear developers,

I'd like to share my test results to show how compatible MATLAB R2018a and latest Windows 10 version are with latest COBRA toolbox. In the zip file, you can find 'testAll' results in txt and mat format, system configuration in txt file. And also COBRAconfigReport.log was created just in case. Hope it helps you to see how compatible COBRA is with latest MATLAB and Windows 10 versions, and maybe it helps you to update the compatibility page.

Thanks...
Batuhan
test_R2018a_W10.zip

Laurent Heirendt

May 6, 2018, 5:26:52 AM5/6/18
to COBRA Toolbox
Hi,

Thank you very much for this comprehensive report! This looks like all tests passed, which is great news! Some test have been skipped as you do not have CPLEX and the image_toolbox installed.

We will not support R2018a, but once R2018b is released, it would be great if you could help us update the compatibility page. We are always looking for motivated contributors!

To get you started, here is all the information you would need: https://opencobra.github.io/cobratoolbox/stable/contributing.html

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Best regards,

Laurent